Sunday 15 January 2012

Mimco oh oh oh...

Hi All,


I had to post this bag! 


Seriously crushing over this Mimco Mini Metal Button Zip Top bag! I've wanted one for sooooooooo long but just can't muster up the courage to pay $400, but here it is in all its red leather glory. Delicious or what!!!!


I also love the second bag Mimco fortune hip bag because its quite an unusual shape. I think the hip bag would be great with a simple black outfit because its such an eye catching piece. This bag is only $329, so slightly more affordable but still beyond what i can mentally justify paying right now.




So I guess this post adds to the Marno story by revealing to everyone that i have a MASSIVE fetish for handbags, I own at least 50 after a recent cull. I also love the colour red and if i get a chance in the next week i will put some pics up of all my red furniture. I never used to be a great lover of all things red until i finally decided to let go and embrace my inner passion for pin-up and 1950's vintage.


I also just want to send my first shout out to my favourite blogger at the moment Miss Rachele of Near Sighted Owl. Rachele has a great sense of fashion and is fab at utilising thrift and vintage finds. Also plus size gals unite!!!!


Ciao Bella's xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...