Monday 16 January 2012

Vintage Mixmaster

Hi Guys,

So about 3 months ago my grandmother passed on to me my great grandmothers Sunbeam Mixmaster from the 1940's. Originally I just wanted it to put in my kitchen and look awesome, however it actually still works!! I made red velvet cake with it the other day and it worked perfectly.




My nan also kept the original instruction manual and it has all 1940's recipes in it, which is completely amazing. I'm so stoked to add this to my vintage homeware collection, it fits perfectly with my vintage phones and crystal decanters (will post pics later).

I also took some photos the other day of my new hair cut pulled back in a thrifted scarf, this is my first lot of ME pictures. I'm not really used to taking photos of myself but i think these came out ok, thanks to all of my amazing red items lol.





Head Scarf: Thrifted
Earrings: $2 sale earrings from Lovisa
Necklace: On sale at Lovisa 
Red Striped Top: Target
Lipstick/gloss: Bourjois - 3D effects RED!


So I'm a massive fan of Lovisa because when they have a sale, it's a REAL sale, 50% off or more. On Sunday I actually got 6 items worth an average of $20 each, all for $20 total, so basically saved $100! :-)

Anyways, will be back tomorrow with some more images of my vintage homeware items and might post some pics of my latest hauls from Lovisa and City Chic.





xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...